CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Miley Cyrus is to duet with Metro Station!!


Miley Cyrus revealed in a new interview yesteray that on a "special edition that will come out after my album" Miley will have a duet with Trace Cyrus's band "Metro Station".

USA Today says it might be for The Hannah Montana: Movie Soundtrack. Its a little confusing though, at first it says its for the movie but then Trace says that its off set of Hannah Montana Movie.

QUOTE:
Trace and Miley recently recorded a song i8n Nashville for the soundtrack to the upcoming Hannah Montana Movie. "My sister and my dad (Billy Ray Cyrus) were filming, so I went to hang out for few days," he says. "I recorded my first song with my sister when i was in town . She'll have a song coming out with me guest- vocaling on it. So that will be cool."

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

eeeeeeww. gross.
miley will RUIN metro station.

the chick can't fucking sing, damn.