CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

All Fashion Rock Performers!!


Fashion and music collide at the 5th annual Fashion Rocks concert on September 5th at Radio City Music Hall in New York City. Fashion Rocks 2008 will be a one-of-a kind event with music performances by:

Beyoncé
Black Eyed Peas
Chris Brown
Mariah Carey
Chris Cornell
Duffy
Fergie
Kid Rock (with special guest Lynyrd Skynyrd)
Lil Wayne
One Republic
Pussycat Dolls
Rihanna
Timbaland
Justin Timberlake
Keith Urban
Solange

Good Choices!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

SOOOO excited to see this! Chris Cornell will perform some new songs hopefully.

They are going to televise it also.

E-Dogg said...

I am also VERY excited to see Chris Cornell listed as a performer here!

I hope that he plays one of his new songs. Maybe "Watch Out"? Anyway, it will be awesome to see him regardless of what he plays.

CHRIS CORNELL is AWESOME!!!!!


Sincerely,

"E-Dogg"
myspace.com/upontheshelf

Anonymous said...

Chris definitely threw us a curve with this new album, but his unexpected directions keep me on my toes! Can't wait to hear more.

Metalliholic85 said...

I think it is great Chris Cornell will be performing at this event. I think it is a great fit. I look foward to seeing him perform live.