CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

JoJos new album is almost done!

Joanna Levesque: Jo Jo to Deliver Most Personal Album, All I Want is Everything By Marilyn Beck and Stacy Jenel Smith Jul 3, 2008.

Joanna Levesque -- a.k.a. 17-year-old pop star JoJo -- is barely taking a breath for the Fourth of July holiday before getting right back into her hectic schedule. "We're about three-quarters of the way through my next album, 'All I Want is Everything,' and I've been singing every single day without a break," she reports. In about two weeks, "We'll pick out the first single and then do the video. Then we'll start promotion. "This is -- by far -- the work I'm most proud of thus far in my life. There's only one song on the album not written by me. They're all songs I can personally relate to, things I've gone through in the last year or so." Such as? "I had my first real relationship, which ended really badly, and I wrote about that," she says. (She dated American soccer player Freddy Adu from May 2005 until September 2006.) "And I wrote about finding a new relationship, and about being a young woman and all that means -- feeling feminine and sexy, having adventures and traveling." Levesque also has a Lifetime movie comedy coming up, the adaptation of Lola Douglas's "True Confessions of a Hollywood Starlet," about a teen superstar, fresh out of rehab, who goes to live the quiet life with her aunt in the suburbs. "I took it because I thought it would be fun," says the veteran of the big-screen "RV" and "Aquamarine." "I wasn't trying to portray anyone in particular, just in general," she adds. As far as who might have inspired parts of the script? "People can say whatever they want. I used to worry about things like that, but now I don't."

Source: http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_272621366.shtml

0 comments: