CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Paris is working on her new album!


Quote:
Paris Hilton is taking a stab at the music industry again.

The socialite/entrepreneur is going to be teaming up with her boyfriend Benji Madden to start writing her own songs.

Yes. We're not kidding.

Paris and Benji have been working out of her new recording studio inside her Beverly Hills mansion.

She's serious!

The pair have been working hard writing songs together. They're even going to write the theme song for her new MTV reality show, My New BFF.

Paris says, "Benji and I have been working hard on it. He's helping me write the lyrics for the song and then I'll sing it, too."

Aside from singing her own theme song, Paris is also set to come out with her second album.

Her fist album, Paris, was released about two years ago.

She adds, "Definitely. I'll have another album come out, for sure. I just don't know when yet. I only have the summer off, then I'll be taping another season of BFF. But an album is something I'll do."

Uh oh, did Paris just slip up?!?! She'll be taping Another season of BFF?

Does that mean she didn't find a best friend forever this time? Does she just want two friends? Or maybe a BFF for her new BFF?

Inneresting

0 comments: