CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Miley Cyrus wants her own talk show!


Miley Cyrus is planning to have her own teen talk show, according to the latest reports. The idea of the show came out when the Disney sensation met model/TV presenter Tyra Banks during a trip to Nashville, Tennessee in May. The pair reportedly want to produce a younger version of Banks’ show. An insider told Star magazine, , "Tyra wants to produce a show for Miley."Miley already has a huge following among teen girls, so her show would likely be successful. Tyra sees Miley's potential." Meanwhile, Miley went red-face after meeting her first crush on pop heartthrob Jesse McCartney. She said, "It was so embarrassing, when I first moved to Los Angeles, I had a crush on Jesse McCartney. "In fact, the first song I ever wrote was about Jesse. He was on my show and I told him and he was like, 'That's so cute!'"

0 comments: