CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Nikki getting arrested with her dad and her upcoming album!!!


Hairspray star Nikki Blonsky and her father, Carl, were arrested Wednesday after fighting with a woman at Providenciales International Airport in Turks and Caicos.

A staffer at the Royal Turks and Caicos Islands Police Force confirmed their arrests to Us Weekly.

......................................

Nikki has been busy recording her debut album. “It’s something I really want to nurture,” the 19-year-old actress has said. “My album will probably be a mix of Stevie Nicks, Melissa Etheridge, and Sheryl Crow meets a little Linda Eder. You can expect everything from horns to electric guitars, a mix of big band with a bit of rock-n-roll.”

She added, “Unlike a movie, it’s not written for you, so I want to make sure it’s something that really comes from my heart. When I’m ready to release it, you bet I’ll be releasing it in style.”

0 comments: